Thread: Plus one for GoLight customer service

Default Plus one for GoLight customer service

I recently had a Golight spotlight that the bulb housing failed and let the bulb assembly fall out and go overboard. Anyway when I removed the spotlight from the boat I broke the top housing and figured I was out of luck for warranty. I had contacted the company rep and got the return info so I sent it in with a note stating what I had done and to please contact me with cost info to fix it. I didn't have any paperwork remaining for the light. Today I got a brand new light for no charge. Gotta love their customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by kbarnes View Post
    I recently had a Golight spotlight that the bulb housing failed and let the bulb assembly fall out and go overboard. Anyway when I removed the spotlight from the boat I broke the top housing and figured I was out of luck for warranty. I had contacted the company rep and got the return info so I sent it in with a note stating what I had done and to please contact me with cost info to fix it. I didn't have any paperwork remaining for the light. Today I got a brand new light for no charge. Gotta love their customer service.
    I just recently moved up here from Southwest Nebraska, my office was in McCook which is about 10 miles from where GoLight is located. They are a family ran business to this day. Great bunch of people there. Glad to hear you had a good experience with them.