Thread: Haul Road Moose

Default Haul Road Moose

Hoping to get off the Arctic Ocean in the next couple of days as I have a moose tag itching to be used. I drew the area north of the Kanuti and south of Coldfoot which is open until the 25th...I have had this tag before so I'm itching to go...even have the wife at home getting the oil changed on my truck!
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Good luck! Had this tag a few years back and wasn't able to connect, although we did some a pretty sweet ~60"+ bull.
    Nurse by night, Alaska adventurer by day!

Also had this tag a few years ago and didn't connect. But this year have my partner up there trying again, hopefully he gets into them. We camped along the Jim and walked up and down stream. Would be nice to float some and get away from the highway a little more. Long road, lots of country, lots of possibilities, good luck to all of you trying.