Thread: Eureka LOST and FOUND

Default Eureka LOST and FOUND

I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached. Went out of Eureka on Saturday and camped on the Little Nelchina with the wife and kids on our silver Ranger crew. Headed up the "Great Wall" trail into the Little O and then across Horsepasture and back down to camp on the Little Nelchina Sunday and then back out Monday.

Lost- my wallet! Brown leather and it has enough identifying characteristics that you could find me if you wanted to. I think I had it along and can't find it now so I'm all ears on any suggestions. Look my last name up on the state employee directory of all the paper is ruined.

Found- 9mm magazine on the hill heading up the "Great Wall" trail above the Little Nelchina. Let me know what brand pistol and how many cartridges it holds and it's all yours.

Quote Originally Posted by PG13 View Post
    Lost- my wallet! Brown leather and it has enough identifying characteristics that you could find me if you wanted to. I think I had it along and can't find it now so I'm all ears on any suggestions. Look my last name up on the state employee directory of all the paper is ruined.

Found- 9mm magazine on the hill heading up the "Great Wall" trail above the Little Nelchina. Let me know what brand pistol and how many cartridges it holds and it's all yours.
    Wanted to update this thread to found and found. My wallet was buried right where I left it. Still curious if anybody knows that they lost this magazine.

SEE.......Caching things WORKS.

Quote Originally Posted by PG13 View Post
    My wallet was buried right where I left it.