Thread: Someone ordered an awesome River boat

Default Someone ordered an awesome River boat

She's a beauty for sure...!!!
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

LSA engine, Hamilton 212 and UHMW sounds sweet to me.

Did somebody buy it already or is it heady up here to be so be sold?
    "Fisherman for Life" and "Phantom owner Forever"

Good question, if it's going to a dealer I'd love to know which one.

Needs a blue pump to achieve top speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guilty as charged lol, it was ordered and built for me. Picked it up and it's here in Fairbanks, also it does just fine with the grey pump😉

Back at my shop...
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is a beautiful boat. Very nice. Have you taken in out yet? What's the performance like?

Those last two shots are just ugly! Needs to be in the water :-) Maybe even some GoPro shots as well!
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Fair enough on the last two pics😁 put about 5 hours on it today, weather was horrible for pics and videos just rained non stop. Boat is a runner for sure, very impressed with the handling. Personally handles better than any other jetboat I've been in, just tracks like its on rails with zero roll even in hard corners at 40-50mph...will stay on step and glide through 3-4" of water at 24-2500 rpm. Speed we hit 55.2mph on the gps with two guys and full of fuel at 80% throttle on the digital guage.

Quote Originally Posted by AK20 View Post
    Fair enough on the last two pics😁 put about 5 hours on it today, weather was horrible for pics and videos just rained non stop. Boat is a runner for sure, very impressed with the handling. Personally handles better than any other jetboat I've been in, just tracks like its on rails with zero roll even in hard corners at 40-50mph...will stay on step and glide through 3-4" of water at 24-2500 rpm. Speed we hit 55.2mph on the gps with two guys and full of fuel at 80% throttle on the digital guage.
    Excuses, excuses...wanna see this puppy even in the rain :-) and in the fog. Looks like you got a winner! GoPro has a waterproof cover! Hope you get the chance to get some pics before the season ends.
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Quote Originally Posted by AK20 View Post
    Fair enough on the last two pics put about 5 hours on it today, weather was horrible for pics and videos just rained non stop. Boat is a runner for sure, very impressed with the handling. Personally handles better than any other jetboat I've been in, just tracks like its on rails with zero roll even in hard corners at 40-50mph...will stay on step and glide through 3-4" of water at 24-2500 rpm. Speed we hit 55.2mph on the gps with two guys and full of fuel at 80% throttle on the digital guage.
    With the exchange these days, this works out to be a good deal for you folks.
    Never wrestle with a pig.
    you both get dirty;
    the Pig likes it.

Very nice boat! I have drooled over those and fire fish for years