Thread: Devlin Designs Honker 20

Default Devlin Designs Honker 20

Awesome boat. Like new. Less than 100 hrs. total. Professionally built. Mahogany on Mahogany and Dynel sealed. See Ashbreeze Boatworks for pics. Will camo paint if interested. New upgrades. Call Michael for details. 783-2052.

how much? website didn't say. What engine is on it?
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckhunter01 View Post
    how much? website didn't say. What engine is on it?
    It's got an $8500 Tohatsu 70 TLDI with only around 100 hrs. Just serviced by Maritas, and running perf. Two stroke, low pressure, direct injection. Absolutely bomb-proof.
    This boat was built by Joel from Ashbreeze, and is stacked with top notch features that you would never put on a skiff, like a 30gal custom aluminum gas tank, Baystar hydraulic stearing, Furuno 1650 chart plotter, etc. Call me for the full scoop. This has to be the nicest skiff in the state! I just added a Carver/Sunbrella 8ft. bimini top, as well. King trailer with brand new tires included. This is a barely used, rock solid, turn key package. And nothing rides and lasts like a well built wooden boat, sealed in Dynel!
    The last survey came in at around $36k. It would cost much more than that to build, now. I bought it from Joel (the builder), and have well over $20k into it, but would entertain offers around $18K.
    Thanks for the interest, and please call for further information.

Michael 907-783-2052