I just reserved a moose hunt with Michael Bowden who operates and owns Hidden Alaska out of Anchorage. I am being picked up on 9-15-2015 to fly to his camp and staying till 9-26-2015. This is an unguided hunt which operates out of his lodge or spike camp your choice. Everything is included, flight in and out, full camp and lodge,(including sauna) all food,camp cook ATV's packing out animal. Full service. Mike Bowden is an established outfitter for 30 years, a former fish and game wildlife officer, certified to fly, has his own plane. ( check his website). Michael Strahan was endorsing him for this hunt, advertising and promoting this opportunity. He normally gets $6,500.

This is the real deal if you can afford it. If you have never been to Alaska and are dreaming about, here is an opportunity that may not come again.
Reports are in that a 64 inch moose has already been taken and there are moose everywhere.

Total cost is $4,000 each or $8,000 including all costs which includes packing out moose and getting it back to Anchorage. Mike would prefer two hunters come. This is remote area. Many record book moose taken here ( see his website for pics)

Since this is extreme short notice and his booked hunter could not make it he has agreed to do it at this exceptional price.

I am booked to arrive Monday Sept 14th 2015 from NY to Alaska, and I have two for one tickets on Alaska Airways.

You may call me on east coast at 908-347-3556 Cell (five hours later) than Alaska