Thread: Guns for sale or trade

Default Guns for sale or trade

I have the following guns for sale or would trade for a ultralight/mountain rifle in 30.06 or 300 win mag: Would consider a lighter 338 win mag as well. Prefer Sako, Tikka, Kimber or Forbes rifles.

Ruger HE 77 35 Whelen - wood stock matte barrel. a couple of dings in the stock from shipping. 1 box fires and shoots well. Comes with 1 box of barnes ammo. - $600. 1" factory rings.

Savage model 99 300 savage. 1949 rifle in good condition. has been drilled and tapped for a scope. stock and bluing are nice. I have dies for this and some brass. $700. Has iron sights and a classic weaver scope.

New in the box Browning BAR 243 - $825, older model I believe but not an original Belgium made model. has the action release on the side.

Ruger Mini 14 6.8spc Stainless with 5 mags and a few boxes of ammo. No longer chambered in this rifle. As new. Has an aftermarket rail installed as well as the original handguard. Inexpensive 2-7x scout scope on quick detach rings. $1000 for everything.

New in box CZ 527 7.62x39. Sweet little rifle. I have 1 other and don't need this one. $700

thanks for looking.

Any pictures of the ruger and is it a standard,all weather,predator,sportsmen or what? Is that 35 whalen improved?
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

Quote Originally Posted by peaceman View Post
    I have the following guns for sale or would trade for a ultralight/mountain rifle in 30.06 or 300 win mag: Would consider a lighter 338 win mag as well. Prefer Sako, Tikka, Kimber or Forbes rifles.

Ruger HE 77 35 Whelen - wood stock matte barrel. a couple of dings in the stock from shipping. 1 box fires and shoots well. Comes with 1 box of barnes ammo. - $600. 1" factory rings.

Savage model 99 300 savage. 1949 rifle in good condition. has been drilled and tapped for a scope. stock and bluing are nice. I have dies for this and some brass. $700. Has iron sights and a classic weaver scope.

New in the box Browning BAR 243 - $825, older model I believe but not an original Belgium made model. has the action release on the side.

Ruger Mini 14 6.8spc Stainless with 5 mags and a few boxes of ammo. No longer chambered in this rifle. As new. Has an aftermarket rail installed as well as the original handguard. Inexpensive 2-7x scout scope on quick detach rings. $1000 for everything.

New in box CZ 527 7.62x39. Sweet little rifle. I have 1 other and don't need this one. $700

thanks for looking.

Interested in the cz private message sent.

Standard Ruger as described in the original text...wood and matte blue barrel.

Is the CZ still available?

All rifles are available. Let me know if you need more info, etc.

Just sent you a PM.

I didn't see one and tried to send you one, but looks like you need to do some inbox deletions...

Resent PM and cleared out mailbox.