Thread: Stolen ATV

Default Stolen ATV

Shot in the dark, but here goes.

I had my 4-wheeler stolen out of my driveway early this morning in North Pole. I filed a police report first thing this morning. I also called The Outpost in Fairbanks, North Pole ATV, and Tanana Adventure Sports in Delta and left my contact info. I plan on watching craigslist and Alaska's list for the next few weeks.

Throwing this out there on the off chance someone may lay eyes on it. Can you guys think off anything else I should do?

2007 Honda Rincon 700

I appreciate any help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by frosty31 View Post
    Shot in the dark, but here goes.

I had my 4-wheeler stolen out of my driveway early this morning in North Pole. I filed a police report first thing this morning. I also called The Outpost in Fairbanks, North Pole ATV, and Tanana Adventure Sports in Delta and left my contact info. I plan on watching craigslist and Alaska's list for the next few weeks.

Throwing this out there on the off chance someone may lay eyes on it. Can you guys think off anything else I should do?

2007 Honda Rincon 700

I appreciate any help.

Sorry to hear that it was stolen! That sucks big time! I am in Wasilla, I will keep an eye out down here. That camp job looks unique, what is it?
    You should also post it in "stop valley thieves", its a facebook group that watches for stolen goods also.

Quote Originally Posted by shayno View Post
    Sorry to hear that it was stolen! That sucks big time! I am in Wasilla, I will keep an eye out down here. That camp job looks unique, what is it?
    You should also post it in "stop valley thieves", its a facebook group that watches for stolen goods also.
    I believe the camo is stock on the rincon. Honda used Natural gear for awhile.
    i hope you find your wheeler and the sad SOB that snagged it from ya!
    Tomorrow isn't promised. "Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey." E. Hemingway

Thanks gentleman. Read this morning in the Newsminer that there was another burglary just down the road on Tues. Dang stinking thieves.

Post it on the Fairbanks hunting and fishing club facebook page
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

I hope you find your quad.
    I just wanted to suggest that people etch their serial numbers at different locations on their quads.
    They might try to sell the parts or remove the serial number. Etch it at places like under the fenders
    or in the glove box. Then it can be identified if they do remove the factory numbers.