Thread: I haven't had my dander up in a long while but.........

Default I haven't had my dander up in a long while but.........

I was just at the post office sending a money order off to buy a Ruger American in 7mm-08 when an acquaintance pulled up in his new Corvette. He walked/staggered in the door and said with a slur in speech, bought any new guns lately? I said as a matter of fact I just sent a money order off for a Ruger American. He mumbled something about a fool and his money and then why would you buy one of those cheap pieces of shtuff. My ears started to feel hot and that isn't a good sign. Either something is going to happen or my mouth is about go faster than my brain. I said Boss Hog(fits him to the "T")You just left the only watering hole in town that will still let you in the door, drove across town drunker than a skunk at 10 AM in the morning, down the busiest street in town and are now standing inside a US Post Office with a firearm strapped to your side. I don't need to hear any fool talk coming my way from you. His gun was in plain sight! I brushed him aside and headed out the door.It was either that or yank his gun out of his waist band, unload it and hand it to the Postmaster who was standing 30 feet away. Something tells me the latter might not have went so well.....for him. As I walked out the door the Postmaster and the big dude from behind the counter had him cornered and were talking to him. He comes from a very prominent local business family and he was a city councilman for several terms. If it gets swept under the rug then I'm calling the Sheriff myself!!

I have said it before and I'll say it again I fully support the Second Amendment and the Bill of Rights that support gun ownership. However our founding fathers did not write a Bill of Responsibility to account for idiots like my acquaintance. He should not be allowed to carry a gun and I'm betting that his permit to carry will be revoked before the day is out as it very well should be!

The sad thing is that every responsible gun owner takes a hit for that spoiled rotten rich kid's misbehavior!

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    However our founding fathers did not write a Bill of Responsibility to account for idiots like my acquaintance.

The sad thing is that every responsible gun owner takes a hit for that spoiled rotten rich kid's misbehavior!
    I'm right with you 100%. That guy is hurting all of us.

I'm not sure but I don't think the Sheriff has jurisdiction in the Post Office. USPS has their own cops that won't care how big a small pond fish he is.
    https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Fixing stupid is out of my control most times.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

R.e.d.d.i.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    I'm not sure but I don't think the Sheriff has jurisdiction in the Post Office. USPS has their own cops that won't care how big a small pond fish he is.
    https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/
    If it goes that route Andy. Small towns have lots of back scratchers. I have since talked to his son and I think they are going to have him committed for his drinking problem. With that goes his permit. There is a lot more there that I didn't no about that should send him up the river.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeRoss View Post
    R.e.d.d.i.
    I am old and slow and Google tells me nothing. What is R.e.d.d.I. sorry that I have to ask.

Report Every Drunk Driver Immediately

Thank you. He's been dealt with. That's all I know.

So was it one of the new Stingrays? awesome cars...