Thread: Fishing Charters Available in Whittier

Sponsor

Default Fishing Charters Available in Whittier

Whittier Boat & Tackle has arranged to book Halibut, Salmon, Ling Cod and Salmon Shark charters for five of the best boats in Western Prince William Sound. Skippers like to be underway by 7am and usually return by 6pm. Bring your lunch, beverages, rain gear, camera and license. Trips to the fishing grounds often encounter Orcas, Otters, Porpoise, Eagles, Hanging Glaciers and sometimes Humpback or Gray Whales. Our protected waters seldom produce seasickness and our proximity to Anchorage makes for an easy day trip.

Call 907.632.1188 to book your charter.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rob Cone-Clark
    Whittier Boats
    http://www.alaska-boat-rentals.com
    Tel. 1.907.632.1188

Default 2 or 3 boats? 1 large one

Rob,
    Do your associates run together? I am looking at booking for 14-15 guys and one dog. This is one of our twice a year trips I do for the top crews. We have always gone out of Homer or Seward and looking for new scenery. I am thinking of 2-3 vessels that run close enough together that we can see how the others are doing (or not doing on the loser boat).
    Our main mission is having fun and making a few side bets. We do need a few fish, well I do, to collect on the bets.

We prefer to charter the whole boat and not mix w/ other customers. The trick is to find a time when someone can accomadate the group.

Thanks for any help and for the tips that you have posted.
    Kevin
    Live life and love it
    Love life and live it

Sponsor

Hey Kevin,

If a party books an entire boat(s), they have some say about the float plan. Give a call.

Rob
    Whittier Boat & Tackle
    Rob Cone-Clark
    Whittier Boats
    http://www.alaska-boat-rentals.com
    Tel. 1.907.632.1188

Is this open to anyone. I would love to get on one of these boats for salmon shark. I'm a long time Alaskan and a Hard core fisherman. Let me know, when, where and how much. I also like the betting part on fishing. Makes it fun to brag back and forth.