Hello again Alaska Anglers
Inmy previous post I told you about this Part 2. Now, I want to show you the process to finishing the lure.
In Part 2, you will see the main steps to finally get the Attila Fat Minnow ready for action. In advance, following what you will see:
- Details for the lure's head
- Details for the lure's body
- Use of holograms foil and aluminium
- Airbrush painting
- An idea to use in a different way the 3D eyes
- Epoxy coats, hooks setup, and some swimming tests
I hope you like the video. As usual, I expect to receive your comments and recommendations.
Something else, just in case you have a chance after watching the video, please leave me a LIKE . Also, I invite you to see other videos in my channel.
Have a safe fishing, best regards, Antonio
Here is the link to the video