Thread: My favorite Alaskan Joke...

Default My favorite Alaskan Joke...

Tourist: My gosh, what happened to you?
    Alaskan guy: I crashed my snow machine, broke my leg, and hopped forty miles back to town.

Tourist: You hopped forty miles on your one good leg?
    Alaskan guy: No, on the broken one
    brad g.
    So Cal, USA
    Visit my Sporting Clays website
    http://www.ysr-racer.com

I've always been partial to the one about making love to the Eskimo woman and pulling the bad tooth of the grizzly

Living like kings

When folks from outside ask you something like; you're from Alaska, what do you do in Alaska? I say; there are only two things to do in Alaska, fishing and f******, and in the winter we don't fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I once lived in AZ and at the place I worked while going to school, a lady co-worker was amazed I was from AK. She asked me if I had any Alaskan money with me and I said as a matter of fact I do, we can even trade, but I only have a 10 dollar bill which is worth 100 of your dollars. She said oh ok, and I pulled out my 10 dollar bill and gave it to her, at which point she responded with hey that looks just like our 10 dollar bills. I said yeah no kidding Alaska is part of the United States. The look on her face was priceless! LOL

i was at my inlaws this spring and they asked if i was going to AK again in the summer. I responded that i sure am. By bro in law asked me if i had by passport ready. My response was that the last i heard AK was in the US and one did not need a passport. After that he felt like a fool and stated i needed one because of Canada. I told him yes we will be flying over Canada but not stopping so we dont need a passport. He still thought i needed a passport. I asked him how they check passports on a plane flying at 35,000ft at 500mph. He finaly shut up but still insisted i needed a passport

Alaska Crab and Shrimping Joke:

The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, an Anchorage man answered his door to find two grim-faced Alaska State Troopers.

"We're sorry Mr. Wilkens, but we have some information about your wife," said one trooper...

"Tell me, please! Did you find her?" Wilkens shouted.

The troopers looked at each other.

One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?

Fearing the worst, an ashen Mr. Wilkens said, "Give me the bad news first."

The trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in Kachemak Bay."

"Oh. my God!" exclaimed Wilkens. Swallowing hard, he asked, "Well, what's the good news?"

The trooper continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 12 twenty-five pound king crabs a 5 gallon buckets worth of shrimp and 6 good-size Dungeness crabs clinging to her and we feel that you are entitled to a share in the catch."

Stunned, Mr. Wilkens demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news?"

The trooper said, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow."

Sobie2

OMG Sobie- That is bad and funny at the same time!

Sobie2, love it!

Doesn't work as well typed out, kind of gives it away.

Q: If a ptarmigan pee's in the woods can you hear it??

A: No, the Pee (P) is silent