Thread: Kodiak meat processors

Default Kodiak meat processors

Anybody know of any meat processors in the Kodiak road management area?

Looking forward to seeing an answer to this as well? Is there anywhere in Kodiak that would flash freeze some boned out meat?

There was one down in the same old cannery where the lazy bay docks/conducts business, sort of near the Powerhouse sushi restaurant on way to fullers boat repair.

Never used them and never heard any reviews. I've always done everything myself. Buy a grinder and cut and process it all yourself, way better and you know you get your own meat back!

Tom Palasack is the guy you are referring to. I ONLY use him. Great guy, awesome prices. His business is called Kodiak Smoking he has a HEAVY Asian accent but if you see his black extended cab older dodge truck he is there. Bottom floor of the large cannery building just before the powerhouse restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good info, thanks, Yea I'm looking at deer hunting for about week and would like to get the meat taken care of early if needed. Depends on harvesting time.

You could bone it out and just have it air freighted back to Anchorage. They will put it in their freezer then you can pick it up when you get back to Anchorage.