Thread: Jet Drive Dealers

Default Jet Drive Dealers

I am looking to buy a new outboard jet motor in the 40-60 hp range. I know Yamaha sells jet drives but is there a dealer around here that will sell a motor without having to buy both the prop lower unit and jet? Interested in Suzuki and Honda but don't want to buy a prop lower unit as well.

Evinrude. Mercury, Tohatsu, most manufacturers will sell a jet drive set up with a jet from the factory, lower unit does not come with it, (my experience anyway).
    Bk

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    I am looking to buy a new outboard jet motor in the 40-60 hp range. I know Yamaha sells jet drives but is there a dealer around here that will sell a motor without having to buy both the prop lower unit and jet? Interested in Suzuki and Honda but don't want to buy a prop lower unit as well.
    Mercury has a 60/40 jet. PM me if interested in pricing.

Bass Pro beats everyones prices on Mercury's.
    Bk

Quote Originally Posted by bkmail View Post
    Bass Pro beats everyones prices on Mercury's.
    Bk
    They do give some of them away. Get a price quote and bring it by we can usually beat the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Halibutgrove View Post
    They do give some of them away. Get a price quote and bring it by we can usually beat the price.
    Why don't you give him a price so he can see if Bass Pro can beat the price?
    Do you warrant Mercury engine or is the warrant cover by someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
    Why don't you give him a price so he can see if Bass Pro can beat the price?
    Do you warrant Mercury engine or is the warrant cover by someone else?
    Yes we do warranty work on all Mercury engines and those that purchase the engines from us get priority.

Mel,
    Are you open 7 days a week for warranty work, drop off or picking up, year round if someone purchases a motor?

Bk

Quote Originally Posted by bkmail View Post
    Mel,
    Are you open 7 days a week for warranty work, drop off or picking up, year round if someone purchases a motor?

Bk
    Sure BK 24/7 actually. When the gate is closed just drop it off outside the gate and if you can't make it there before the gate closes we'll set it outside for pick up. If you want to drop off inside it's usually open 6 days a week 8-6 or longer if someone calls ahead.

I have had Mel do work for me and have been nothing but satisfied!

Thier customer service is truly hard to beat, I have seen it over and over with my stuff and others- they will bend over backwards for the customer.
    I will recommend AK Frontier Fabrication/Phantom, they have my business!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Halibutgrove View Post
    Sure BK 24/7 actually. When the gate is closed just drop it off outside the gate and if you can't make it there before the gate closes we'll set it outside for pick up. If you want to drop off inside it's usually open 6 days a week 8-6 or longer if someone calls ahead.
    Thas great to hear Mel.
    Bk