Thread: Denali Hwy Updates?

Default Denali Hwy Updates?

Anyone been on the Hwy recently? Looking to head out Sunday and do some hunting next to the Mclaren river. Any updates on bou sighting are greatly appreciated!

Mark
    I think about hunting when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day. And I think about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm doing it. ~credit to Carl Yastrzemski~

Shut up and go hunt! Boots on the ground fool. Can't go by what the interweb says anyways. So load up, don't forget your pa, and go for a nice drive leaving the nagging woman and crying kids home. No better excuse than to leave home hahahaha, caribou tag burning a hole in your pocket! Hahahahhahahaha, have a great trip man. Better text me a update!

You mean you have to get off the highway to find Bou?? I thought they jumped in the back of your truck and just lie down??

Too Dammmm funny!

Done deal
    I think about hunting when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day. And I think about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm doing it. ~credit to Carl Yastrzemski~

Outstanding!
    "I do not deal in hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough..." Col. Stonehill, True Grit