Thread: My Creek trailhead

Default My Creek trailhead

Trying to take my family out tomorrow and user AKmud told me about the My Creek trailhead to hike in to the Little Su. Anyone done it? I have a 2 year old and 3 month old and the wife Im dragging alone (Enjoy your single days, younger fisher dudes!) I was wondering what the trail looks like, is it passable with an "Off road" stroller? Or should I plan on bringing the kid-carrier backpack? Pretty muddy I assume? Will I need my Xtra Tuffs or can I get away with hiking boots or shoes? Thanks for any help in getting me back out fishing! This has been a trying summer on my sanity and not being able to fish much...or at all

Well Little Sue won't be my first pick to bring young kids because alot of people, bears, and not all that many fish. I would try like Willow Creek or Montana Creek to let the little kids get all the pinks and chums they want and possibly get a couple silvers. If are set on Little Sue the trial isn't huge and it's about a 1/2 mile long. It has alot of roots and mud also. Going down from the landing would be the best with a stroller it's a gravel path but there's stairs to get down to the river.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Follow-up: Well our little traveling circus made it out there on Friday. Pushed a stroller with my son in it the whole way with my daughter on my back in the kid carrier backpack, I was getting a workout! In case anyone is curious, the trail is pretty flat and real easy walking and opens up to a real nice bend in the river. We got there a little late in the afternoon and a combination of sun beating down on the water and boats blasting through the hole every 5 minutes meant the silvers were in a non biting mood. Oh well, we had fun, and now I know about a nice little spot off the beaten path.