Thread: Looking at getting a 32cal ML.

Default Looking at getting a 32cal ML.

Like to buy a 32cal ML. Either a sidelock or a inline...
    Thank you

I dunno of any inlines, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. For sidelocks, check out the Traditions Crockett (I use one) or the Pedersoli Frontier (also have one). Dixie gun works lists several other Pedersoli models.

You'll be real happy you got it, if you're a busy snowshoe hare hunter. My two are both capable of head shots out close to 50 yards if I point them right.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBear View Post
    I dunno of any inlines, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. For sidelocks, check out the Traditions Crockett (I use one) or the Pedersoli Frontier (also have one). Dixie gun works lists several other Pedersoli models.

You'll be real happy you got it, if you're a busy snowshoe hare hunter. My two are both capable of head shots out close to 50 yards if I point them right.
    Thank you
    I did check the Traditions Crockett .. I like it .

I well check out the Pedersoli Frontier

I bought a TC Renagade with 2 32cal GM barrels not long ago. One is cap lock the other is flint lock. The 32cal is just a lot of fun. Both barrels will shoot about 1 1/4" at 50 yds. The gun might shoot better but that's about the best I can do with iron sights and my eyes. Cabelas has the Lee 32cal molds in stock in Anchorage as well as ready made balls.

I had a Thompson Center Cherokee for several years. It was my squirrel gun. I have another one on my list but I won't get it for the $289 that I got that one for new. Why are my life's regrets all to do with guns that aren't mine any more. I let a couple of real pretty girls get away when I was younger and I can't even remember their names but I can remember most every line in the grain on that gun.