Thread: International Fly Fishing Film Festival is coming to the Valley!

Default International Fly Fishing Film Festival is coming to the Valley!

Thursday, September 24, 2015
    Glenn Massay Theater on the Mat-Su College campus, Palmer
    Doors open at 6:30, Show starts at 7:30
    Advance $15, Door $18

Tickets available at FlyFilmFest.com, GlennMassayTheater.com, and at Mossy's Fly Shop.

International Fly Fishing Film Festival (IF4) consists of short and feature length films produced by professional filmmakers from all corners of the globe, showcasing the passion, lifestyle and culture of fly fishing. The films at this popular event are capturing the attention of anglers around the world. IF4 contains exclusive content and is a must see experience!

Watch trailers at https://vimeo.com/if4

More information at facebook.com/MatSuIF4

Thanks to our local sponsors: Mossy's Fly Shop, Mat-Su Trails and Parks Foundation, Cache Campers, and Arkose Brewery
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Slide1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by browell7 View Post
    Thursday, September 24, 2015
    Glenn Massay Theater on the Mat-Su College campus, Palmer
    Doors open at 6:30, Show starts at 7:30
    Advance $15, Door $18

Tickets available at FlyFilmFest.com, GlennMassayTheater.com, and at Mossy's Fly Shop.

International Fly Fishing Film Festival (IF4) consists of short and feature length films produced by professional filmmakers from all corners of the globe, showcasing the passion, lifestyle and culture of fly fishing. The films at this popular event are capturing the attention of anglers around the world. IF4 contains exclusive content and is a must see experience!

Watch trailers at https://vimeo.com/if4

More information at facebook.com/MatSuIF4

Thanks to our local sponsors: Mossy's Fly Shop, Mat-Su Trails and Parks Foundation, Cache Campers, and Arkose Brewery
    Cool. Thanks for the info. I plan on being there unless I haven't tagged a moose by that time.

My father and I will be there. Sounds like its going to be a good time!
    "The North wind is cold no matter what direction it's blowing"

As if we needed another reason to love Mossy's Fly Shop. We'll be giving away a Scott S4S 9' 6wt rod ($775) and a gift certificate to use towards a reel or line you may need to complete the rig. Again, this is courtesy of Mossy's Fly Shop - Your fly fishing gateway to Alaska.

See you tonight!

Wish I could make it but unfortunately I haven't connected with a moose yet and will be out chasing them until I do or the season ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk