Thread: AKC Chesapeake Bay Retriever Puppies

Default AKC Chesapeake Bay Retriever Puppies

I have one female and one male available from a litter of 10 brown Chessie puppies born July 5. The breeding brings together top show and field lines. The dam is Bera (CH Chesaka Blazing Bera SH WDX), a very pretty and friendly 68-pound light brown female with superior field ability. The sire is Jetty, (Sugar Tree's Sea Jetty MH WDQ), a 90-pound, handsome, medium brown male who is an intelligent worker in the field and a true ambassador of the breed. Puppies will be ready for their new homes at the end of the month. For more information contact Mary Pemberton at 907-854-3457. Pedigrees and photos are available at www.chesakachesapeakes.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yay, chessie puppies! Love the brown dogs and they will always have a place in my heart. Based upon the pedigree you show, Bera is a cousin to my boy Hitch, who was a phenomenal field dog - both upland and water.
    Taxidermy IS art!
    www.alaskawildliferugs.com
    Your mount is more than a trophy, it's a memory. Relive The Memory!

I now have ONE male puppy available from the Bera/Jetty litter. See original post! Pup is eight weeks old today and a born retriever, of course. More information available at www.chesakachesapeakes.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Chesaka View Post
    I now have ONE male puppy available from the Bera/Jetty litter. See original post! Pup is eight weeks old today and a born retriever, of course. More information available at www.chesakachesapeakes.com.
    ALL puppies have been sold.

Congratulations on another successful and well bred liter. Your pups always reflect the care and time you spend in the breeding and care process of the liter. Bud
    Wasilla