Thread: TMA sheep - Need hunting partner

Default TMA sheep - Need hunting partner

Need a hunting partner for TMA. I am fairly flexible on hunt dates.
    I am in Anchorage - I have not booked air service yet - probably go w/ 40 mile, but I'm open to other options.
    Contact me @ fl_curl@yahoo.com

I was planning on taking four-wheelers in or hiking in myself when I hunt the TMA this year. Though, I might be tempted to fly in. Email me at alaskahunter@gmail.com and let me know what you have in mind.

Default TMA

Full Curl-
    I might be interested; do you have estimates for flight costs from 40-mile? Preference for early vs. late season?

You'll be very lucky if 40 Mile has any charters open during sheep season. You should have booked it when you drew the tag. There should be another charter or 2 in that area but they might be booked up as well.

Default 40 mile air

I would be amazed if 40 mile had any openings available at this point, they are usuallu booked solid within 48 hours of the permit results. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    I was planning on taking four-wheelers in or hiking in myself when I hunt the TMA this year. Though, I might be tempted to fly in. Email me at alaskahunter@gmail.com and let me know what you have in mind.
    I'd be interested in going in 4 wheeler or hiking if you're looking for a partner. You can email me at sbentley@clearwire.net

Default TMA Update

I just spoke to 40 mile...they are pretty booked up until Aug 20, but are pretty wide open after that date. Still looking for a hunting partner. Please contact me @ fl_curl@yahoo.com if interested.

Regards,
    John

Default TMA Sheep Hunt Partner Wanted

Full Curl-
    Are you still looking for a hunting partner for that TMA draw permit? Time is getting near.........

Default Still looking...

Duckboat:
    There have been some window shoppers, but I don't have anything lined up yet. Time is indeed drawing near. Interested or window shopping like some others?

Send me a PM if you want to talk times/logistics.