Thread: Kolpin Gun Boot Alternative

Default Kolpin Gun Boot Alternative

Can anyone recommend a gun boot/ mount system for a wheeler other than Kolpin?

Kolpin has been around for quite a while. We have several different styles of the Kolpin boots and they tend to work just fine. What are your objections with the Kolpin gun boots?

Where would one be able to et the 4.3 boot w/o the bracket? i just got the 6.0 and Bootector and am very unhappy with it. I want the 4.3 and nothin else. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I have a Plano Gunslinger and I'm satisfied with it. I like it better than the Kolpin cases I have with the padding built into it.

The padded gun case that comes with it is decent and I like the fact that I can take the entire gun case out of the boot.

I have not used their mounting bracket but it looks like it would work well in most instances.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShadow View Post
    I have a Plano Gunslinger and I'm satisfied with it. I like it better than the Kolpin cases I have with the padding built into it.

The padded gun case that comes with it is decent and I like the fact that I can take the entire gun case out of the boot.

I have not used their mounting bracket but it looks like it would work well in most instances.
    where did you get the Plano?

I picked one up from Sportsman's Warehouse but that was a few years ago.

I got another one this spring from Amazon because no one in town had them in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShadow View Post
    I picked one up from Sportsman's Warehouse but that was a few years ago.

I got another one this spring from Amazon because no one in town had them in stock.
    Works for me, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk