Thread: Brooks Range air charters

Default Brooks Range air charters

Anyone know of decent air charters who fly on the north side of the brooks range and into the 26B and 26C area?? We are looking at a caribou hunt this fall... thanks

Default happy valley

There is a guy that flys out of happy valley and also a guy by the name of dirk that flys out of coldfoot. I'm sorry i dont have any phone numbers for you but if you call the coldfoot restaurant or fish and game in coldfoot i'm sure they can help you out.

I'm not much of a caribou hunter but I think the caribou hunting may be better south of the Brooks, at least for most of ANWR. I have seen several giant 'bou in the mountains while hunting sheep that would likely score at least as big (if not more so) than several 400+ mounts that I have seen but the nearest super cub strip was 9+ miles away at the closest!

Default Here's a few

Coyote Air out of Coldfoot but they may be booked already, also Deltana Outfitters. Both of these have websites. Alaska Bush Sports also offers guided north slope caribou hunts according to their website, and I think they will drop you off up there for an unguided hunt. Hope that gets you started.