Thread: Lipsey's

Default Lipsey's

Is the 480 RBH here come friday the 7th?
    https://www.facebook.com/lipseysguns?fref=nf
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

That's the $64,000 question isn't it!
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

We know its not another plastic gun
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

We know it's a stainless Blackhawk Bisley. Only questions remaining are of dimensions and chambering.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

I know Whitworth (Max P) has one and has shot it,maybe even a few others that post here

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo Will View Post
    I know Whitworth (Max P) has one and has shot it,maybe even a few others that post here
    I can neither confirm nor deny -- yet.

Oh heck, why did I have to look at this thread. I just started to forget about the Lipsey 44 revolver I wanted with
    the Bisley parts. The Super Blackhawk with 3.75" barrel.

Amigo Will- I briefly made it to Wrangell. By way of ferry ride to Prince Rupert. Just enough time for our dogs to
    relieve themselves on Wrangell soil. What I could see looked like a really nice place. We did a quick walk along the road
    and took a few pictures.

Not a bad little town and all the people free hunting a person could ask for. As for the dogs we need all the fertilizer we can get,my dogs ad twice a day. If I knew you were comming you could of shot my 3 3/4"SBH 44

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo Will View Post
    Not a bad little town and all the people free hunting a person could ask for. As for the dogs we need all the fertilizer we can get,my dogs ad twice a day. If I knew you were comming you could of shot my 3 3/4"SBH 44
    That would have been great. I was going through revolver withdrawal after driving through Canada. We basically just took a month off and drove.
    Dropped down into Skagway for a night, (got stuck at the closed border above Skagway first) camped in Juneau next to Mendenhall glacier a few nights and then took a ferry south. Eventually ended up in Yellowstone watching grizzly's and wolves eat a elk. We miss the Alaska air already.

Looks like they are going to show what it is on Sunday. I was looking at the pictures. I hope it's something I don't want.

So do you think it is something like a 9mm or larger "pistol" caliber? I am going to guess a Ruger Blackhawk Bisley SS convertible in a 9mm & 357.
    Or my second guess would be something completely different. Possibly a larger "pistol" caliber.

I would imagine it's .480 Ruger.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Think its a five shot of something that BFR is droping from there standard offering list.

The cylinder hole is inset like with a 22 caliber. Then it looks like there's a screw on the pin that holds the
    cylinder in.

In this video there's a picture of a Ruger single action "exclusive" that may have Bisley parts. But
    the words are blurry and I'm not sure if it's the right Ruger. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e2BW0q0raI
    2:48 in video.

That was the new bearcat with adjustable sights

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowchaser View Post
    Oh heck, why did I have to look at this thread. I just started to forget about the Lipsey 44 revolver I wanted with
    the Bisley parts. The Super Blackhawk with 3.75" barrel.

Amigo Will- I briefly made it to Wrangell. By way of ferry ride to Prince Rupert. Just enough time for our dogs to
    relieve themselves on Wrangell soil. What I could see looked like a really nice place. We did a quick walk along the road
    and took a few pictures.
    There are a few still in the pipeline if you are looking for the 3.75" Bisley 44. Try Palm Beach Concepts.
    Science has a rich history of proving itself wrong.