Thread: Got a Honda

Default Got a Honda

For those who have watched this board for some time you may remember all the problems I had with my 6X6. I have sold that nightmare after it had spent over 6 months in the shop during the two years I owned it.
    The company had no sympathy and really gave me the shaft. I lost my butt on the machine but sold to a person disclosing all the things that were done to it.
    After that experience I had to go back to the old reliable, Honda. I hopped onto a new fuel injected 680 Rincon. I weighed the pros and cons and for my type of riding this machine just fits the bill. It handles like you are part of the machine, has power to spare, and a really comfy ride.
    Dave

I hope this machine is much more trust worthy than the prior. Best of luck and best of times on the trail.

Default Agree with Gremlin

and I have over 1200 miles on my 06 rincon. No probs yet. I did replace the stock tires and front springs. Even better ride now. Have fun

Did you go with the highlifter springs? Why just the front? One more question, what type and size of tire did you go with? I hear the bighorns work so well with the rincon they seem to be made for it. Not sure if I want to go up to a 26 or not.