Thread: Whos dippin the closer??

Default Whos dippin the closer??

Ill be out on north shore around 10am. Hopefuly i can put away 20 reds. Thought I was going to miss dippin this year but turns out this is my only day availible. Ill report threw out the day.

Well, 7 fish, and a 7 hour lay over puts a nice end to a wonderful day.

Dang it was good last night. Lots of doubles. Our group quit long before time ran out.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

We launched from the city dock at about 11:15 on closing day(low tide was at 12:03 PM and high at 5:35 PM.) Started out pretty slow, but then we moved up just below the bridge and bridge dippers at about 2:30 and really got into a pretty good mess of fish. Had the 38 we needed to close out the permit by about 4 PM. Went back to the dock to drop off the fish, my wife, and daughter, and pick up my brother and his wife who had been fishing the north beach since about 10 AM and only had 5 in the box(they had quit fishing around 2 pm when the surf picked up and no one was catching). We headed back out and nabbed another 48 fish, including a small, approx 25 lb king that my sis-in-law netted, by 8 PM, and called it a season.