Thread: Northwest alaska backcountry outfitters

Default Northwest alaska backcountry outfitters

Hi guy's
    New guy here looking for reviews on Northwest alaska backcountry outfitters. Me and a partner are looking to book a drop camp with them next September. Thanks

I am going to say by your screen name you are most likely looking for a mouse hunting trip. I have done a couple trips and can offer some recommendations if you like. There are a lot of good choices maybe drop me a pm or shoot me your email.

Hey Jeff he can hunt mice down in Michigan. I think that he's after moose. lol

To funny, I am not sure where he is located but we have shogun only zones here. He really should be using a large caliber rifle is he is serious about hunting.

Eric Sieh is good people and quality outfit. He's one of the good ones, besides Jared Cummings Golden Eagle Outfitters. They work together on some groups, so i recommend them both. Always have been happy and so have our guests.

larry

Smile

And both send their gear needs to Walt

Opps...I am Walt

My husband and I went on a caribou hunt out of Kotzebue -9/2013. We used Northwest AK back country outfitters for rafts and golden Eagle Outfitters for our flying. We were dropped and we floated for 10 days until picked up. We had a great time, Shot our caribou and the rafts worked out great. They are good people to work with and I would definitely recommend.

Default Caribou-2013

This was my first Caribou hunt so I was pretty happy!

/Users/kathleen/Pictures/iPhoto Library.photolibrary/Previews/2013/09/30/20130930-150138/+93dAXKHQOGKHSRrO1gy0A/IMG_0071.PNG
    Attached Images Attached Images