Thread: Mountain House deals

Default Mountain House deals

Looking to stock up on Mountain House, anyone found decent deals locally or online?

Thanks.

Amazon has them at a good price
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Check with Mark at Wiggys Alaska in anch.
    He does group buys, preorders and saves guys $, you never know....might be just what your looking for.
    Bk

Fred Meyers had them buy 2 get one free as of last weekend
    Tomorrow isn't promised. "Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey." E. Hemingway

campingsurvival.com has a sale on right now.
    Mushing Tech: squeezing the romance out of dog mushing one post at a time

You might consider buying the #10 cans at Walmart and repackaging into smaller units. You can at that time add extenders like Minute Rice, or Top Roman noodles, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by bkmail View Post
    Check with Mark at Wiggys Alaska in anch.
    He does group buys, preorders and saves guys $, you never know....might be just what your looking for.
    Bk
    Not sure it Marc Taylor does group buys anymore, but you should be able to find him online through his facebook page..

Yes at 8 a packet the fred meyer works out to 5.33 which is a pretty good deal. Someone took all the turkey tet, chicken king and mac cheese though. they got a new Italian pepper steak and a Mexican rice to try.
    I come home with an honestly earned feeling that something good has taken place. It makes no difference whether I got anything, it has to do with how the day was spent. Fred Bear

Thanks for the responses. The Fred Meyer deal was good, but limited selection here in Juneau.

The box at Costco works out to $3.50ish per meal as it is $12 off this week. They only have cases with spaghetti (one of the better options), beef stroganoff (so-so), chicken and rice and the breakfast meals.

Sportsmans Warehouse is advertising buckets of mountain house for $64, $10 off reg price, through 8/2. I am not sure how many packages that contains. I happened to call the Dimond Costco today and they told me they had 200 units left of whatever MH they carry. I was planning to stop by both places and see what's available.

Quote Originally Posted by platas View Post
    Sportsmans Warehouse is advertising buckets of mountain house for $64, $10 off reg price, through 8/2. I am not sure how many packages that contains. I happened to call the Dimond Costco today and they told me they had 200 units left of whatever MH they carry. I was planning to stop by both places and see what's available.

I was at sportsman's last night and saw the buckets of mountain house you are talking about. They contain 12 packages. I forget which mountain house are included but its 4 of the same ppackage. I know it has 4 chilli mac, I forgot the others.

Mt View Sports has them at $5.95 ea. Now TAG game bags on the other hand, anyone find them? Cabelas is out, SPW and Wiggys don't sell them anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by trailblazersteve View Post
    Mt View Sports has them at $5.95 ea. Now TAG game bags on the other hand, anyone find them? Cabelas is out, SPW and Wiggys don't sell them anymore..
    Sportsman in Wasilla a whole shelf of them last week or so.

Walmart has the best prices I've seen on Mountain House. I grabbed some on sale at Freddy's a few weeks ago but haven't seen any specials since. Mt. View Sports have a moving sale going on so they probably have some good deals.

For TAG bags try Barney's Sports Chalet. That's where I've gotten all of mine.