Thread: Haul Road Report

Question Haul Road Report

Just drove up just past Arctic Circle and back this weekend camping/flyfishing and the wife Ok'd me driving up farther by myself if I can't find anyone to go. Made the trip last September, so I know how it is and to be prepared. But, curious to if its worth it to make the trip by myself for caribou next week. Are they all up by the ocean still? Wife used to work at Deadhorse and would always give me updates, but now she works in town

Thanks in Advance!

I'm thinking about heading up next weekend too. Wondering how it looks up there.

Contemplated a solo trip next week my self. However after adding everything up and it being my first trip I decided not to partake. What dates were you thinking about leaving/returning?

Was going to head out this past Monday, but nixed going. To much to do around the house and I already have a fly in caribou trip at the end of the month so it didnt matter anyways much to me. I know some guys going up on the 13th and heading back on the 18th. Just texted them to see if they had room, I might try to tag along or follow in my truck.

I was up on the Colville Delta two weeks ago and there were bou all around us. They may still be up by the ocean but they should start heading inland soon.