Thread: New to Site.. Introduction and looking to buy raw wolf skulls

Default New to Site.. Introduction and looking to buy raw wolf skulls

Hello everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself as I am new to the site. I am a 20 year taxidermist out of Memphis, TN and I have worked with trappers all over the country, especially many in Alaska. I specialize in european skull mounts and I buy a lot of raw wolf skulls from Alaskan trappers. The guys and girls I work with love selling to me because I buy year round and they know they can immediately sell their wolf (and wolverine) skulls to me adding to their trapping revenue. They sell single or multiple skulls to me anytime and immediately get paid. Some of you may still have skulls in the freezer and I would love to take them off of your hands. If you are interested in partnering up up with me during trapping season, drop me a line anytime and I would look forward to it. Over the years I have learned a bit about trapping and come to highly respect the trapping profession and will support the community any way I can.

I would love to hear from you anytime and again, I look forward to becoming involved in this new forum community.

Have a fantastic year and trapping season and feel free to contact me anytime.

Jeff
    Memphis, TN

What kind of price do you pay?
    meats meat don't knock it till you try it

$50 - $60, sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on other circumstances like size, condition, bullet holes, etc.

Hope to hear from some of you..have a great weekend.

Jeffrey

Are you only interested in wolf skulls?
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it."
    Henry Ford

Also looking for lynx and fox skulls currently... please keep me in mind once trapping season cranks back up.

Thanks!