Thread: ATV Fish Creek

Default ATV Fish Creek

Can I ATV down to the mouth of Fish Creek? Im trying to get my wife into some salmon and have never been down to Fish Creek before. We are kind of limited with our infant and toddler having to be put in Daycare. So when I heard Fish Creek opened It was a blessing. Can I just drive down Gleason road (red circle) and go from there or does everyone use KGB RD (green circle)? Are there established trails? I might drive down there (2hours) tonight to scope it out, but im hoping to snag some info here to save me a 5 hour scout trip. Thanks a lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

No ATV's allowed along the creek. There are signs posted on both sides of the creek.

Fish creek is flanked by private property and you cannot ride an ATV in a stream without a permit, so if you have permission or a permit you can. Please do not trespass, respect the property owners.
    I have such a hard time trying to decide which outdoor activity to do every chance I get!! Living in AK is a mental challenge

good to know. where is the best place to park to walk to the mouth?

Very limited parking right at the creek gonna be a zoo down there. Saw a trooper there tonight seeing if anyone started early and someone did saw fish scraps in the creek. Be prepared for the large crowd and muddy banks good luck

[QUOTE=Bowtec HnTr;1493368]Very limited parking area is right at the crossing of the creek and KGB