Thread: North River a Ground on Deshka

Default North River a Ground on Deshka

Does anyone here know anyone that ran there North River on the Deshka? I need to get hold of them if anyone knows who it is. Thanks

Guess I will find out if it is still there tonight.

This boat has been there at least a few weeks. Taking a boat that big up that river at these water levels sure seems like a stupid thing to do, and with fairly predictable results.

Quote Originally Posted by WyoWill View Post
    This boat has been there at least a few weeks. Taking a boat that big up that river at these water levels sure seems like a stupid thing to do, and with fairly predictable results.
    Agreed.. And the boat has been there 3 1/2 weeks now. Got hold of owner Sunday. Their 21 yo. is the one that ran it aground. BIL got it back out into deeper water the one weekend the levels came but but has since dropped and left it high and dry again. Suppose to go up Saturday and try to retrieve it.

How far up is it? Why not get a group together and go on a mission to get it out.

Quote Originally Posted by 375ultramag View Post
    How far up is it? Why not get a group together and go on a mission to get it out.
    We were going to do that. That is why I was trying to find owner. Moved it once for them. But when we finally made contact and offered we were told their son and several of his friends were going up to get it. I have other commitments this weekend so I won't be running the Deshka. So have to wait till Sunday when the uncle and BIL come back out to see it they got or not. If not then maybe make plans to go get it.