Thread: aaahhh help me catch something

Default aaahhh help me catch something

i have been fishing birch lake for a week and my 6yo and wife have caught a couple but i still have not. whats the best interior lake for trout?
    i also would like to know where i can catch pike in the interior without putting a paycheck in my gas tank. thanks for any input

Go to pretty much any clearwater stream put a casting bubble and dry fly on for your kid and grab a fly rod for your self and catch and release grayling all day.
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

The best interior lake for lakers is Clarence Lake. Fly in only in summer. Any one of the Tangle Lakes and creeks in the area are good producers, but not fantastic for lakers. Excellent for Grayling though.

An interior lake for trout? Do you have a boat? Birch is a good lake if trolled properly for bigger rainbows and nice char. Otherwise, Chena lakes are kid friendly from shore with shrimp and bobber.

Check the fish and game web site to see what lakes areound the area have been stocked.....I've had good luck over the years taking kids to lakes that recently got fish....of course the 'lil guys have always outfished me..........good luck