Thread: What Happened to MuttleyCrewFishing?

Default What Happened to MuttleyCrewFishing?

I fished with Dave a few years back and was hoping to book again but the website is down? Can anyone let me know if he is doing ok? He was great, let us leave the dock early and told us he would take us out until we were sick of fishing. He lived up to his word, we left at 9a and came in around 11p. It was awesome!

He passed away a little while back. There was a thread started by HomerDave about it, and another one on finding a good home for Muttley's dog.
    "Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something." --Ron Swanson

Default What Happened to MuttleyCrewFishing?

Went to better fishing grounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What are ya...a fisherman...or a catcherman?

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something." --Ron Swanson

Muttley Aka Penny has a pretty cush life. My wife and I have to thank Dave for letting us have his sweet girl. Trying to post a pic here of Daves dog but when I do post image from computer I cannot figure out next step. Help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Uhh I guess it was easier than I thought. Anyhow you can see from the previous post that Dave's dog penny has adapted just fine and is getting spoiled rotten. By the way I think that is where I used to sleep