Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum page on left side of screen

Default Forum page on left side of screen

Forum page is only on left side of screen is it just me ? The right side is all black
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Something similar happened to me yesterday. A browser refresh fixed it.
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

Quote Originally Posted by akiceman25 View Post
    Something similar happened to me yesterday. A browser refresh fixed it.
    Me too, on an Apple Mac. Browser refresh doesn't fix it. Can't scroll vertically with touch pad, but can with up-down keyboard arrows.... Other sites/pages working fine.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Same here.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Just noticed something when I click on a header or a post my screen goes back to center but when I hit back arrow to move on it moves the screen to the left.

Mine moves to the left side once in a while for no reason. next time it will be normal as now.
    Last edited by Big Bend; 07-15-2015 at 22:52. Reason: New info

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeRoss View Post
    Same here.
    Here too last night.........but not doing it this morning.
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Don't know if it's a related issue, but it is a recent one...there is no scroll bar on the side for me at all unless I uncheck 'Enable Javascript' and no matter what I've tried, when I click the 'More Activity' at the bottom of the page, it just takes me back to the top of the page. So I can only view the first page of activity, nothing else. I always just go to the What's New? choice. The 'Forum' scroll bar works, & page numbers work. Inserting a smilicon does not work, though I can see them. Yes I reset my browser and it didn't help. There are a bunch of different looking cookies that weren't there before, I would post a pic of them, but I don't see the option to do that anymore. Other sites I visit are all functioning properly.
    "Grin and Bear It"

Same here today still on left side of screen. This is the only site that has a problem on my computer. I'm using I.E
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

We noticed this issue a couple of days ago. It appears to mainfest itself only on Macs running Safari, IE or Firefox, but not on Google Chrome. We are investigating the issue and appreciate your patience. If you are able to switch to Google Chrome in the interim, you should be able to experience the forums as usual.

Regards,

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Strahan View Post
    We noticed this issue a couple of days ago. It appears to mainfest itself only on Macs running Safari, IE or Firefox, but not on Google Chrome. We are investigating the issue and appreciate your patience. If you are able to switch to Google Chrome in the interim, you should be able to experience the forums as usual.

Regards,

-Mike

It also manifests on PC's running Firefox, FYI.

And it began just recently, and before I last updated Firefox, so I don't think it's the browser.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

It's doing it from time to time (not always though) for me on a PC with IE. Running Windows 7 OS.

I'm having this issue with the site using a pc running either Firefox or explorer.
    "The North wind is cold no matter what direction it's blowing"

So I have been having the same problem. The home page is on the left but I get the scroll bar. The Boating section is the only section that I can't view. When I open it, it immediately goes to the left side and no scroll bar. The rest of the forum works fine, page centered, scroll bar, no issues. It's just in the boating section that doesn't work!?!? Makes no sense that the entire forum works except the one section...
    When the HOGS show up, somethins gonna DIE!!!
    Blood Sport
    32' Custom Wooldridge
    MMSI #: 338181573

Yep.......doing it again. Was doing it just 5 minutes ago but not right now though or I wouldn't have been able to post here. Seems to come and go randomly.....
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Repeated for me as well this A.M.

Regards,

-Mike
    Mike, I have had this happen intermittently while running Chrome on a Mac.

We think it might be a bad piece of code on a rotating ad. That's why it's hard to isolate. I'm currently swamped, but we have folks on it. Should solve it soon.

Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

We think it might be a bad piece of code on a rotating ad. That's why it's hard to isolate. I'm currently swamped, but we have folks on it. Should solve it soon.

Mike
    It was working fine today, but just started shifting back to the left edge again. The ad that is showing every time I am seeing the left side problem is the Ford truck ad.

Quote Originally Posted by anchskier View Post
    It was working fine today, but just started shifting back to the left edge again. The ad that is showing every time I am seeing the left side problem is the Ford truck ad.
    Likewise here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast