Thread: Chitina Charters quit when?

Default Chitina Charters quit when?

Anyone know how late the Charters plan to be in business?
    Have fallen into pattern of catching them their last week or so. That's been 2nd or 3rd week of August and wonder if anyone has heard if they have announced their closing hours so to speak for this summer.
    Or if you're headed down please ask and then post.
    Thanks
    Paul Holland
    Board Member Chitina Dipnetters Association
    chitinadipnetters dot com

Bump*****up
    Mark has given a date for his last day past years. And it's late enough in the summer where he has a sense of how much business there is left and how late he wants to work.
    So......anyone know please post.
    and please ask Mark if you get down to Chitina and post.
    Thanks
    Paul Holland

Hems has now posted that their last "day" will be Friday 8/14/2015, and the last "overnight" drop-off being the night of August 14-15, with pick-up on Saturday morning, 8/15/2015. Seems like they're stopping their charter service a little early this year? I used to wait until mid-August in years past, and I don't remember that being the last of the season?
    "Luckily, enforcement reads these forums, and likely will peruse this one...Especially after a link of it is forwarded to them....." - AlaskaHippie.

Great, thanks for the info. Going with a new guy and he needs a sure date to take off work. Can give him that now.
    As for early....can't remember exactly but seems about the same? I did look through old threads and last year or year before it was right at end of 2nd week of Aug. I think it was 3rd week once but would't bet on it.
    I was hoping for and now can plan for 2nd week of Aug and that works for me.
    Paul Holland