Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Large Brown Bear Ribs Plus sheaths and claws Needed -will pay for complete set

Default Large Brown Bear Ribs Plus sheaths and claws Needed -will pay for complete set

For all hunters or anyone who has these items . I will pay for following items after I receive pictures and speak with you so include phone number
    I need
    1. Large Brown Bear ribs complete set -send pics I do need all ribs and will pay for them after pictures
    2. Large Brown Bear sheaths with claws from foot

3. Any fossils of American Lion including bones like skulls from caves , gold mine in Alaska I also pay for these of course I will check for authenticity

The Alaska Dept of Fish and Game said I can get these any time mailed to me and asked me to do it this way

alan stout
    email alanstout01@bellsouth.net

Unless it's been made into some kind of handicraft...I think the only brown bears that are legal to sell, would be from a brown bear control area, with a control permit, and you need a permit to sell the untanned hide with the claws attached. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Are you planning on making something?
    "Grin and Bear It"

Quote Originally Posted by alanstout View Post
    For all hunters or anyone who has these items . I will pay for following items after I receive pictures and speak with you so include phone number
    I need
    1. Large Brown Bear ribs complete set -send pics I do need all ribs and will pay for them after pictures

3. Any fossils of American Lion including bones like skulls from caves , gold mine in Alaska I also pay for these of course I will check for authenticity

The Alaska Dept of Fish and Game said I can get these any time mailed to me and asked me to do it this way

alan stout
    Sounds like a sting operation to me.

Release Lake Trout

I would be very careful just because its legal in AK ( If it is) you would be in violation if the recv. state had laws against. Then its a Federal act.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt&FishAK View Post
    Sounds like a sting operation to me.
    My thoughts exactly. Lacy Act violation alert.

...I will check for authenticity...

And how would a person check to make sure you are authentic?

They did? Can you remember who told you that?

alan stout
    Not sure what to think of your requests. Brown bear claws, rare fossils, hmmm. I saw your ad on craigslist 'wanted' as well.
    "Grin and Bear It"

Maybe he's not a scammer...

http://www.northwestgeorgianews.com/...dcf27d174.html

I'd still proceed with a large dose of caution.

A google search reveals an Alan Stout that buys and sells bones and fossils. Might be legit. Maybe.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...96952980,d.cGU
    Live life and love it
    Love life and live it

Well he could make a trip up here, shoot his own bear, and have the whole skeleton on display. If you're into bones, that would be awesome.
    "Grin and Bear It"

Thank goodness he is not a native Georgian and making a request like that.
    NRA Life Member since 1974

I need

alan stout
    What are your plans for the parts?

Im one of top dealers in the world, Im asking for ,help to get ribs as IM doing an important project on American lion Can you help

not sure what you mea at all Its possible to get these as I went to Alaska wildlife and they said this was way to go Maybe not
    Lots of skeptical people out there

why caution Im asking for bear ribs that no one wants in alaska what is the risk here I don't see any of this BS

what are you talking about ? People leave ribs in field theya re not desired There is no law against it at all due to this What . I went to fish and game and that's why Im here

Look at www.dinolandplus.com Does that look authentic???? For a set of ribs you guys need a book about someone

I would not be here it is wasn't legal . These ribs are discarded totally no one wants them but me . To my knowledge Ga has no laws on it except bear hides and possibly claws

HI sir
    Thanks for nice message . With a hunt permit someone can shoot a bear and take it all but no one takes ribs until I hope now I need them for a American Lion project as bear ribs are close to american lion skeleton and want real bone to use as I cant find American lion fribs If you know where real lion ribs are-in a cave or someone found some that's great but bear will work also Sheaths of bear are ok also Someone does have to have a permit to shoot it but ribs can be picked up by anyone is what I was told .

Look at www.dinolandplus.com IM surprised at the lack of trust on a set of ribs of a bear . IM the one who has to trust someone to send them to me not you I don't have to have claws I can get them in usa in S Dakota bear if I have too but brown bear bigger .

Smile

No matter how many times you repeat it, it doesn't become true.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast