Thread: 12 days til AK

Default 12 days til AK

The girlfriend and I are finally getting our *****es up to the best place in the United States. She's never been there so she's in for a real treat. Flying into anchorage then driving down to homer for the week. Going to do some halibut fishing and flight seeing

Thats my neck of the woods. I live in Soldotna but also have a cabin up in the caribou hills in Ninilchik. I will be in town from the evening of the 14th till the morning of the 28th. If your up for some adult beverages and swapping lies drop me a line. I'm always up for taking people on a rafting trip down the upper Kenai river or heading out to the cabin for a day or two of 4 wheeling fun.

Quote Originally Posted by avidflyer View Post
    Thats my neck of the woods. I live in Soldotna but also have a cabin up in the caribou hills in Ninilchik. I will be in town from the evening of the 14th till the morning of the 28th. If your up for some adult beverages and swapping lies drop me a line. I'm always up for taking people on a rafting trip down the upper Kenai river or heading out to the cabin for a day or two of 4 wheeling fun.
    Pm me your number and I'll look you up when I get into town

Also looking for a float plane to take us up for a bit