Thread: 180" Canadian brute

Default 180" Canadian brute

Anyone have plans or draw tags in the lower 48 for whitetail? Mule deer or elk? Here's a bruiser of a whitetail I finished up this morning and was just picked up. If you have plans, and need advice on caping or trophy preparation before you pull the trigger, give me a shout or stop on by.

Hoytguy

Dahlbergs Taxidermy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quality Counts @ Dahlberg's Taxidermy

Very nice mount.........I super especially like that someone did NOT cut short the cape.

Very nice mount. Is he a main frames 6X6? 180 gross?

Wow, that doesn't look like a 180" whitetail, 180s and 190s Ive seen on the wall are just HUGE looking, I guess the pics doesn't do justice, I'd like to see it in person. I'm going to south East Ohio around late Oct early Nov for Whitetail on friends private property with bow, I know there's a 180" and a 170 " there but mostly holding 130- mid 140s. we'll see.

I am guessing that deer was one of those monster bodied ones nearing 300 pounds or more. Makes the rack look kinda small.

26" neck at the ears, 8" nose to eye. I'm not a scorer, just going by what the guy told me. I have a 196" in the shop and this ones pretty close.
    Quality Counts @ Dahlberg's Taxidermy