Thread: WHERE is the Darn GLOCK Model 40 ?????

Default WHERE is the Darn GLOCK Model 40 ?????

Anyone got a reliable up-date on availability.........of the new GLOCK M-40 (10mm)

Is there a problem......?????

Ahhh, get the new Sig 220.

NOPE....... am running a G-24C as current primary, and two G-35's as fall'backs.

Quote Originally Posted by GD Yankee View Post
    Ahhh, get the new Sig 220.

Need the plastic for new year model cars to be out soon.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

I called Glock customer service this a.m. (770-432-1202)The gent said they were scheduled to start shipping last week but he didn't know if they did. He said customer service is not always informed when products ship. A guy on another web site said he was told they won't ship til October because Glock had to make a modification to the slide. So, who knows...

While the P220 might look nice, it is not one that I would consider. Yes SIG's are nice but look at the cost of the P220 and with Glock's in general cost. Also the P220 is 8 rounds where the current G20's are 15. While the P220 might be OK for some people, I will wait for the G40's to come out. Not sure if I will get one, but it sure would look good next to my G20's.

Picked mine up this morning. Pretty sweet gun. Not sure if it will replace my FNX-45 for the carry gun but we will see. It looks like these are in pretty high demand right now.

I know a guy who bought one from great northern guns. They had atleast one more at the time. Two weeks ago. I bought it off him and sold my gen3 longslide g20. Not shot it yet. But yes it's nice. Best thing is the beaver tail grip panel, large me as I'm use the large grip gen3. Amazing man. Guy I got mine from had buyer remorse Hahahaha so lucked out but not a great deal. But hey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk