Thread: A good supply website

Default A good supply website

Hey guys
    I'm in need of some 30-06 brass and some Barnes 150gr TTSX bullets.
    I was wondering where you guys have found the best prices. I've been looking and not finding much other then the big box sites.
    My hanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try Grafs, MidwayUSA, or Brownells for starters. Have it shipped in a flat rate box to save on shipping.

I'll add MidSouth Shooter's Supply.

Edit: I think your bullets are in stock at $31.20 I don't know about their shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    Try Grafs, MidwayUSA, or Brownells for starters. Have it shipped in a flat rate box to save on shipping.
    Midway is charging a $10 fee for shipping anything over 1lb. to Alaska now, makes most of their stuff over priced compared to Brownells, Cabelas, Midsouth and a few others.

Thanks guys.

It's so dumb for companies not to ship flat rate USPS to AK. I send stuff up all the time to friends, and sometimes to myself. Best bargain in shipping. And, it isn't like USPS doesn't already come to their door every day anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlander View Post
    It's so dumb for companies not to ship flat rate USPS to AK. I send stuff up all the time to friends, and sometimes to myself. Best bargain in shipping. And, it isn't like USPS doesn't already come to their door every day anyway.
    The used to, then stopped for some reason. I've got all the supply houses that will ship usps in a favorites list and don't even shop the other sites anymore, no need.

Cabelas will ship it to the store here in Anchorage for free, it takes about 2-3 weeks even if it is not back ordered though. Best deal going so long as you are not in a hurry and don't mind stopping into the store when you get your email that your stuff arrived.

Another place is Precision Reloading out of Mitchell, SD. I've used Midway USA for a decade, plus some Cabelas and Bass Pro . . . They all work pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by fishcatcher541 View Post
    Hey guys
    I'm in need of some 30-06 brass and some Barnes 150gr TTSX bullets.
    I was wondering where you guys have found the best prices. I've been looking and not finding much other then the big box sites.
    My thanks in advance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I need it, I usually buy if its available, while avoiding highly inflated prices. Much more money spent on gas and time when driving all over looking for "best prices".