Thread: LH PSE DNA #70 (cross posted) for sale

Default LH PSE DNA #70 (cross posted) for sale

as the title states I tossed a listing in the firearms area but figured this may get a bit more views since this is the bow area.

Only reason I am considering selling is I am looking to upgrade some optics and acquire some new hunting gear.

Tossing around the idea of selling my lightly used PSE DNA Dream Season Pro Staff compound bow. I have owned the bow for a year and a change and it has been upgraded extensively and is a dead ringer!.
    BOW: Left Hand ‪#‎70LB‬ (adjustable) PSE DNA Dream Season Pro Staff.
    Optics: CBE TEK 1 Single Pin Adjustable 1-100 yard sight
    Rest: Vapor Trail Drop Away
    Stabilizer: Trophy Ridge.
    Strings: First Strings (less than 5 months old and less than 50 shots)
    String Silencers: Cat whiskers
    Limb Dampeners: Limbsaver
    Release: Tru-Fire
    Case: SKB Case with Quiver
    Quiver: Octane 5
    Red Peep Sight
    Red Kisser Button
    This bow is deadly accurate with my current setup and I have successfully taken animals out to 100 yards.

Price I am asking is 1000.00 OBO (slightly flexible but will not take low ball offers as I am not forced to sell just tossing the idea around).
    Well over 1500 into this setup and you will not find a better turn key setup for this price.
    Call / Text 9072030035 (Ryan)
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

price drop 800 for everything

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

price drop 650.00 need it gone as I just tore my rotator cuff the other day.

575.00 new price just need it gone to pick up some last minute things I need and since I tore my rotator cuff I will not be shooting it much for the next year.