Thread: Fun in South Dakota

Default Fun in South Dakota

I wasn't exactly thrilled when my wife told me she wanted to plan a trip back home to South Dakota during the best part of Spring Bear season that would take up the majority of my 3 week R&R... But after a visit to Dakota Cub's shop it turned out to be not so bad. After a lengthy tour of the entire operation I got to fly their incredibly beautiful slotted wing cub. I am sure I didn't push it to its limit, but at 4000 feet I was able to slow it down to 30mph and maintain altitude. I got it to kind of stall at 27. That is one sweet plane! It would make a heck of a workhorse up here!

US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

I see a real bad case of morebetterdisease heading your way!! Hurry home and fly that new cub soon it is the only cure.
    DENNY

Quote Originally Posted by boneguy View Post
    I see a real bad case of morebetterdisease heading your way!! Hurry home and fly that new cub soon it is the only cure.
    DENNY
    I am already talking to Tammy about building an experimental over the next few years while I fly the new cub... So far she is not going for it!!! You will have to help me talk some sense into her!
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page