Thread: Ruger LCP and RTK Trigger

Default Ruger LCP and RTK Trigger

I was impressed with the new RTK trigger on my LC9, so I went out and purchased the RTK trigger for my LCP. Service is fast and courteous...paying through paypal. Within one day my trigger was shipped. I plan on picking up at the Post Office today. With any luck I will get it installed before the weekend. I will post back on my findings...I'm highly expecting great results as I did with my LC9.

I finally found time to install the trigger last week. Took the gun out to the woods today to test the new trigger. Again, WOW! The difference the trigger makes on this pistol is just amazing. I only fired 7 rounds from 7 yards to the target. I had two fliers. The rest of them was where they ought to be...for the most part. I actually took a photo of this one...

Here is the link to the photo: http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/e...TK_Trigger.jpg

I added the link when I thought the attachment didn't work. Now to scrounge more money so I can purchase another trigger for my Keltec.
    Attached Images Attached Images

And, a RTK trigger is....?
    Steve

RTK Trigger is an aftermarket trigger for Ruger's, Keltec's, and other pistols that have a long double action trigger pull. The trigger comes with two set screws for adjusting the trigger. It makes a "world" of difference when shooting these pistols. I have them installed on my LC9 and LCP and the difference between the triggers is amazing...and I was skeptical to say the least. Anyway, you can check them out her:

http://rtktriggers.com/

Enjoy!

I was always under the impression these little pistols were for close (hip shooting) up stuff not target shooting?
    Steve