Been working like crazy to get this done, and it's getting close. I would appreciate some critique on the first page on the Copper River section; it's the "where to go" page. I'm intentionally keeping it general, to allow room for discovery. Pressure is increasing on that fishery, and my mission on this involves the following areas, concerning the Copper River fishery:
1. Help people become better dipnetters.
2. Provide a general overview of where to go.
3. Remind people about the private land issues.
4. Preach the conservation message (kings, picking up your trash and someone else's, don't cut firewood, dispose of fish waste properly, etc.).
5. Be prepared and self-contained.
There are other things, but these are some of the main ones.
Anyway, HERE"S THE LINK to the page. There will be at least two more. Three more if we try to do something with the subsistence fishery. Drop me a line if you have suggestions or comments. How can we make it better?
The salmon run charts are coming along. We're really close, I am told.