Thread: Great Deal Or Just Wanting To Take My Money?

Default Great Deal Or Just Wanting To Take My Money?

Too bad he didn't live closer or I'd buy it in a heartbeat. The rifle for sale is the bottom left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armslist is the world headquarters for firearm scams. Proceed with great caution.
    NRA Life Member since 1974

agreed, I would never buy a gun on that site, way too many scammers. First thing I'd do is look up the title in gunbroker, a lot of these scammers will copy a listing from gunbroker and offer the gun at a too good to be true price.
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

Hard to imagine it being a scam as he wants to meet for the trade/sale at an ffl ftf apparently. Oh and you must have a Washington DL a CPL, whatever that is and 594 applies, what ever that is.

I emailed about the trigger since he didn't have that in the description. I asked him also if I could have my brother go and look at it since he lives close to him. Haven't heard back yet but I'll wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooterassassin View Post
    I emailed about the trigger since he didn't have that in the description. I asked him also if I could have my brother go and look at it since he lives close to him. Haven't heard back yet but I'll wait and see.

For that price, why don't you just build your own custom tailored to your liking? AR's are pretty easy to put together. Check out Palmetto armory for parts or complete rifles and don't look back. http://palmettostatearmory.com

sent from my everyday regular desk top PC.

Hmmm? Billet upper and lower and weighs 6.5lbs fully loaded? Something aint right.
    The last time that I went to Brownells fancy range there were some SWAT guys there trying to figure out issues that they were having with a couple of $3000+ AR15's. I did not involve myself only asked out of curiosity if they were piston guns and the answer was no.
    I am not a big AR fan but have owned several none the less. I am in agreement with 2Dawgs on this one.

Most of the coyote hunters that I know use Ar15s. One young man has probably killed 50 coyotes the last couple of years. He never cleans his gun and doesn't even take it out of the truck. It is a $650 carbon frame Bushmaster. Yet Mr. Arrogant of the group has gizzied up $3000+ Xbrand AR15 that never has worked right. I don't know if it has a single shot switch on it that he hasn't found yet or what but that's how it appears.

The rifle he's selling has just about everything that I would want on a build. The only things I would change on it would be a Fortis EVO or Switchback hand rail and a Ferfrans muzzle device. I love the San Tan Tactical Ambi receivers and Rainier Arms. Including optics, I priced my build would be between $2500-$3000.

I love the choice of buying or building. It seems right now the "In Thing" are Ambi receivers and rifle companies are trying to make their own to sell. It would be cheaper for me to buy a rifle with everything I want on it that than to build it until prices come down. At least on the builds that I've been wanting.

boliep and duchslayer56 have the correct attitude toward this deal IMO