Thread: Full Camperback

Default Full Camperback

This is the new camper back on the boat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

There is a drop curtain that divides the deck into two spaces and has black out curtains. The back has screen panels also. There is room in the rear section of the enclosure to set up a double folding cot and have a rear stateroom. Open the cabin door and the head door and the Espar will heat the enclosure for the summer months. In the slip the drop curtain gives more privacy as the head door is on the outside of the cabin.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I forgot to mention the rear frame on the topper is on a track that allows it to slide forward and fold against the aluminum canopy for fishing and nice weather. I can pull shrimp pots with the top covering the deck with no problem.

Very cool, love the separate room with blackout curtains.
    2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

Having an open boat, I could get used to a set up like that in about 2 seconds...well, it might not take that long...congrats!!

Who did the work for you. I've been thinking of adding a full camper to my soft top. What should I be expecting for a price range?

I think Silver Streak did his as they did mine. But I drove by there last weekend and the place is closed up. Didn't see any sign indicating that they had moved so not sure they are still operating. That would be a shame as they did really nice work. I've had them do two camper covers for two of my boats and was (and am) very pleased with the quality of the work.
    Ruby at the end of a good day.

Sorry, I've been off grid for a few days. Yes, SilverStreak did this topper. I also have one on my jet boat done by a different outfit, both are good but the SilverStreak is a notch better in my opinion. It is hunting season, maybe they are just off for a bit. Let's hope so.

The separated compartment with blackout curtains and the sliding tracks that allow the top to fold against the canopy when fishing have worked out really well. It was a pleasure to work with the shop.

SilverStreak is closed......I was told the owner had a heart attack and decided to close the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
    SilverStreak is closed......I was told the owner had a heart attack and decided to close the shop.
    I can confirm this.
    Your sarcasm is way, waaaayyyyyyyy more sarcastic than mine!

Any idea what they are doing with inventory? They had a radar arch that I was hoping to pick up this winter.