Thread: Wanted: A Tanned Caribou Hide

Default Wanted: A Tanned Caribou Hide

Hello, I am looking for a tanned, nice, mature bull caribou hide. My son shot a nice bull a few years ago and the hide accidentally got destroyed. It was a nice bull with double shovels and the hide had a beautiful white neck and mane. If you have a hide for sale or know of anyone with a hide for sale please respond with your email or phone number or send me a pm with you contact information and I will gladly pay you for your hide. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    Hello, I am looking for a tanned, nice, mature bull caribou hide. My son shot a nice bull a few years ago and the hide accidentally got destroyed. It was a nice bull with double shovels and the hide had a beautiful white neck and mane. If you have a hide for sale or know of anyone with a hide for sale please respond with your email or phone number or send me a pm with you contact information and I will gladly pay you for your hide. Thanks.
    I think what you really are asking for is a taxidermy quality cape for mounting.....correct?
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4merguide View Post
    I think what you really are asking for is a taxidermy quality cape for mounting.....correct?
    Correct. Know anybody who has one?