Thread: Brownells new headquarters 2.5 miles from my back door.

Default Brownells new headquarters 2.5 miles from my back door.

I visited Brownells new mega warehouse this morning. They even let me go in for a look see. It's the biggest wharehouse I've ever been in. Before leaving I stood at one corner and bounce my lazer range finder off a UPS truck sitting at the far corner of the building. What I learned is that since Brownells is closed on Saturdays and Sundays, I now know where there is a heated 300 yard indoor range.....hey Pete what ya doing Saturday?

If Brownells was in my backyard, my wife would seek a court-order...and I'd be wearing an ankle monitor.

(just joking, my wife is really a very good person)

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    I visited Brownells new mega warehouse this morning. They even let me go in for a look see. It's the biggest wharehouse I've ever been in. Before leaving I stood at one corner and bounce my lazer range finder off a UPS truck sitting at the far corner of the building. What I learned is that since Brownells is closed on Saturdays and Sundays, I now know where there is a heated 300 yard indoor range.....hey Pete what ya doing Saturday?
    ohhh, that sounds expensive. I wonder, if you order something, will it go from the warehouse to your door direct or will it go from (essentially) your door, to Kentucky then back to your door...lol.

It could be much worse - it could be in MY backyard! Kaching!!!!
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

I've been there 3 times in 4 days. Is there such a thing as too handy. My wife was a little frustrated when she saw the third yellow and brown sack in 4 days. I'm going to have to keep some Walmart and Hy-Vee sacks under the seat. Yes dear, they are selling mini-14 mags at Wally World now and I got the Warne rings at Hy-Vee........ya feel better! It's not like I play golf or bar hop or anything else. I just buy gun stuff and then play with it. ...a lot!!!