Thread: PEBBLE MINE: Alaska Supreme Court backs group fighting

Default PEBBLE MINE: Alaska Supreme Court backs group fighting

"In two unanimous decisions, the Alaska Supreme Court on Friday came down solidly on the side of a group fighting the proposed Pebble mine that includes two Alaska icons, former First Lady Bella Hammond and state constitutional convention delegate Vic Fischer.

In one case overturning a 2011 Superior Court decision, the Supreme Court ruled that the state Department of Natural Resources was disposing of a public resource without any public notice or finding that it was managing land for the common good. The disposal was taking place through land and water use permits issued for “intensive mineral exploration on state land,” the justices said."

"The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."

Pebble said if the people in the area didn't want it they would just go away and the vote said go. I have found if you lie about one thing you will lie about other things as well and Pebble is a bunch of whiney liers
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you