Thread: Any Interest In Jagdterriers?

Default Any Interest In Jagdterriers?

I am planning a litter of Jagdterrier or Germen Hunt Terrier pups for the fall and wondering how much local (Alaska) interest there is in this breed. A quick google search can provide a great deal of additional information. These are fearless hunting companions as well as great family dogs. These are versatile hunting dogs and while most are not strong pointers they will retrieve fur or feather from land and water, track wounded and live game, and can be very protective of their family. I have both the Sir and Dam located here in Fairbanks and would encourage anyone interested to Email me. I would be happy to meet with you or send photos. Pricing will be around $1K.

Email is doublebarrelguns@acsalaska.net

My son has one down here in Ketchikan and she is a fantastic little girl. In fact had to run her into the vet today because she tore her dewclaw pad running through the brush. They are high energy dogs for sure.

Very cool dogs...I have only met one, but have researched them. If I were looking for a dog outside the versatile pointing breeds, I would look seriously at this breed.

I've got one, 2 1/2 year old male. Probably the best dog I've ever had.

Unfortunatly, I don't believe we will have a litter this go around. Will be trying again in December.

Check ad in Swap & Sell if interested in a pup.